Fixtop 666 is a pre blended cementitious floor hardener for fresh concrete, containing well-graded, non-metallic aggregates. This is ready to use at site as dry spread on the freshly cast green concrete to get heavy duty monolithic floor. Fixtop 666 provides hard abrasion resistant dense floor.
- Industrial floors subject to Repair workshops heavy traffic Machine shops
- Loading & unloading areas
- Warehouse Floors
- Ramps and Trucking lanes
- Car parks and garage floors
- Provides a hard wearing surface
- Forms monolithic bond with base concrete
- Dense surface is moderately resistant to oil and grease and hence suitable for storage areas
- Easy, simple and economical in application
- Being non-metallic, is safe against corrosion
|Flexural strength days||85ksc|
|Use water||5.0-5.5 lit/bag. (25kg)|
|Setting time||Initial 120min, final 300 min|
|Abrasion resistance||0.18 cm3/cm2|
Factory sealed bag of this product is guaranteed for first quality for 12 Months. * if stored up in dry area.
VBond products are supplied all over india, when it is in bulk order, we have our own logistics, transportation cost is bared by the customer.
VBOND Products comes out with its own raw materials, products are tested before they are out from the factory, our own logistics.
VBond products Cost does not include raw material cost, transportation cost, and brand cost.
Yes! VBOND is ISO 9001:2015 certified along with this, it is certified by International Accreditation Forum and indian Green Building Council.
Our products does not required batching, ready to mix and use, no curing required, minimum water usage, saves yours project cost, and etc.